Roll-Down Hurricane Shutters
The roll down shutter offers some of the best protection against hurricane forces. These shutters can protect not only windows but door openings and patios as well. A hand crank or electric motor gives you control of the shutter from inside the home or outside. Options are endless with the custom designed roll down shutters. Choose from a variety of different slats from foam-filled to extruded aluminum to best fit your needs. Added benefits include saved energy, noise reduction and privacy.
Rolling Shutters are custom designed aluminum crafted Hurricane Protective Systems.
Mounted above the exterior of the window
Interlocking horizontal elements of extruded aluminum, foam filled aluminum, or pvc construction.
Opened manually by a Hand crank or automatically by push button controls
Naturally efficient, rolling shutters block 99% of light before it reaches the window to provide you with energy savings that are unheard of.
Compliant with Florida Building Codes
Storm Guard of La LLC. Warrants that the shutter system that we install and each of its component parts are free from defects in workmanship and materials (except as otherwise stated below) for the period of ten years, five (5) years parts on motors from the date of installation, subject to and on the terms and conditions hereinafter set forth.
This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the warranted product.
To obtain performance by Storm Guard of La of any obligation under this limited warranty, the warranty holder shall give notice of the defect to Storm Guard of La on or before the tenth anniversary of the date of installation.
In the event of a defect in the warranted product not caused by an excluded cause, as hereinafter defined, so long as the warranty holder is not then in default under any obligation to Storm Guard of La. Storm Guard of La will remedy the effect pursuit to the terms of this limited warranty. The remedy will consist of repair or replacement of the warranted product at Storm Guard of La’s option on the following terms.
1. If Storm Guard of La received notice of the failure or defect on or before the first anniversary of the date of installation, materials and labor will be provided free of charge.
2. After one year there will be labor, travel, and service call charges and any special equipment charges required to perform the services.
3. If Storm Guard of La received notice of the failure or defect after the first anniversary of the date of installation and prior to the fifth anniversary date, materials will be provided free of charge.
4. If Storm Guard of La receives notice f the failure or defect after the first anniversary of the date of installation prior to the fifth anniversary, materials will be charged at 50% of the parts price.
5. If Storm Guard of La receives notice of the failure or defect after the fifth anniversary of the date of installation and prior to the tenth anniversary of installation materials will be charged at a 75% of the parts price.
For the purposes of the limited warranty the term “excluded clause” shall mean the following : Acts of God, including fire, flood, lightning, and earthquakes: settlement of the building: accidental or intentional damages: malfunctions or failure of the shutters which were caused by repairs of modifications by persons not authorized By Storm Guard f La or by the use of parts and accessories not authorized by Storm Guard of La.: mishandling” unreasonable use including the failure of the warranty holder to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance. Notwithstanding and contrary provisions herein the following conditions shall not be deemed to be defects cover by this limited warranty.
1. Water seepage through the closed shutter system during storm wind and rain.
2. The failure of multiple shutters operated off of a single control to align horizontally when raised or lowered
3. Normal weathering of any painted surface.
EXCEPT AS SET FORTH INTHIS LIMITED WARRANTY STORM GUARD OF LA LLC MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE STORM GUARD OF LA HURRICANE AND SECURITY SHUTTERS. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OTHERWISE APPLICABLE TO THE STORM GUARD OF LA HURRICANE ANS SECURITY SHUTTERS SHALL EXPIRE ON THE FIRST ANNIVERSARY OF THE DATE OF INSTALLATION. ROLLSECURE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY PURCHASER OR OTHER WARRANTY HOLDER FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THE STORM GUARD OF LA HURRICANE AND SECURITY SHUTTER SYSTEM.